APIOS is an invoice billing app created for small and medium sized businesses, NGO's and any individual with invoicing needs.
APIOS work on windows, mac and Unix based os and is compatible with PCs and laptop. Its best viewed in chrome browser. You can have a detailed look of it by logging into https://retail.apios.in
1. If you are a newly registered user, and logged in for the first time, then click on the Company tab on the left side of the screen. Click on the Add New Company button, and follow the steps listed in the below section on How to Add/Edit a Company
2. After Adding New Company, you need to Add Customers by clicking on the Manage Parties tab, and following the steps listed in the below section on How to Add a New Customer/Seller
3. Next, you need to add Items by Clicking on the Manage Items tab, and following the steps listed in the below section on How can I Add/Edit/Delete Items?.
4. Now you can start Creating Invoices by Clicking on New Invoice tab, and following the steps listed in the below section on Where and How can I add items to the invoice
You have access to all features for a FREE trial period of 2 months. Once the trial period completes, you can get the Premium plan for 1499 INR per year.
You can buy it online here.
1. In the Company page, click on the Add New Company button if you are yet to create a new company. If not, click the Edit button of the particular company that you wish to modify.
2. Fill in the mandatory fields under Basic Information section
3. Fill in the mandatory fields under Billing Address section.
4. Provide your Contact Information, and Invoice Format.
5. You may also upload your Company logo so that it is shown on top of your invoice.
6. Click on Save or Update button.
1. In the Manage Parties page, click Add New Party button.
A page with New Party header opens.
2. Under this, enter details like Party name, Type (Customer or Vendor), GST Number, PAN Number, Mobile Number, Landline Number & Email ID
3. Under Billing Address, enter the business or the residential address in the text box, which also includes PIN code, City, State and Country.
4. In Shipping Address, you can find a checkbox called Same as above. You can check the box in case the Shipping address is the same as the Billing address.
5. Once all the details are entered, click Save button
- To Add an Item, go to Manage Items page, click on Add New Item button, then enter all the Item details and click Save.
- To Edit an Item, go to Manage Items page, click on Edit button in the table corresponding to the particular item that you wish to modify. Now enter all the Item details and click Save.
- To Delete an Item, go to Manage Items page, click on the Delete button in the table corresponding to the particular item that you wish to delete. Now a confirmation box will appear where you must Click OK.
- To Import Items from an Excel Sheet, go to Manage Items page, click on Import Excel button. You will see a confirmation Warning message where you can click OK and proceed inorder to locate and load the Excel sheet from your machine. This action will replace all the existing Items in your Items Table.
- To Export Items to an Excel Sheet, go to Manage Items page, click on Export to Excel button. This will Save a copy of all your Items in your machine
You can search for specific items by going to Manage Items page, and under Search Items header, you can search by Item name, Alias and HSN/SAC code. Just type your search keyword to find the match.
1. Go to New Invoice page, and choose the Invoice Type- Sale/Purchase/Quotation/Purchase Order/Invoice.
2. Enter Party Name. If the details are stored already, it will be shown in Billing Address, Shipping Address, GST Number, Contact number.
3. Type the name of the Item under 'Search item' field. Next, enter the Net Rate and the Quantity of the item and click Add button to add the item to the list.
4. After the items are added, click Save .
After adding Items to Invoice as mentioned in the above section (Where and how can I add items to the invoice?), you can click on Print Preview button. If you are satisfied with the Invoice in preview page, you can go ahead and Click the Print at the bottom.
Go to Manage Invoices page. Under "Search Invoices" header, you can search the invoice by Client Name, Invoice Type, Invoice Number or even by choosing the date of issue in "Issued Between" option.
1. Go to Manage Invoices page.
2. In the "Results" table, under the "Action" column, you can click on A4 or A5 button beside the icon to download the invoice either in A4 or A5 formats respectively.
Yes, of course. Just as you download the invoice in these formats, you can mail them too. To do so,
1. Go to Manage Invoices page
2. In the "Results" table, under the "Action" column, you can click on A4 or A5 button beside the icon to Email the invoice either in A4 or A5 formats respectively.
1. Go to Manage Invoices page
2. In the "Results" table, under the "Action" column, you can click on Delete button corresponding to the particular invoice that you wish to Delete.
Go to Tax View page. Under Download Tax Report header, Choose the date range and HSN wide report(if required), and click Download